It’s never been more important to make smart decisions about financing your home. Below are a few links to mortgage resources that will help you understand your options and select the best lender for your situation.
Mortgage Resources & Guides
- Investopedia: Mortgage Basics– Learn the mortgage basics: fixed rate mortgages, variable rate mortgages, amortization schedule, loan eligibility and more.
- Motley Fool: Home & Real Estate– Learn about home buying with their mortgage resources.
- About.com: Where to Get a Mortgage– Learn the differences among mortgage lenders such as mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers, banks, loans and credit unions.
Mortgage Calculators & Mortgage Information
- Bankerate.com– Bankrate is a consumer financial services company that offers mortgage resources with their expert analysis and free mortgage calculators to help make your new home purchase a smart one.
- FHALoanPros.com– Offers FHA loan news and advice from their load experts. See if you qualify for a FHA load today.
- LendingTree– Use their mortgage calculators and mortgage resources to request a home loan from Lending Tree’s network of lenders who compete for your business.