The Meadows Pool Season 2020
In The Meadows, there’s one sound that solidifies the summer season. That’s the sound of kids splashing and laughing at The Grange and Taft House pools. Great news! Those sweet sounds are back. Beginning on July 1st, restrictions are easing even more! As of July 1st, the pools in The Meadows can allow 50% capacity or 250 people, whichever is fewer. And with recent hot temperatures, it couldn’t happen at a better time.
The pools are open, but because of the continued COVID-19 pandemic, things are going to be a bit different this summer. Here are a few things that you need to know about this pool season:
- Pools are limited to 50% capacity or 250 people whichever is fewer. This means The Grange can hold 250 people and the Taft House can hold 200.
- Pools are open for 90-minute timeslots. Beginning July 5th, registrations are no longer required, but each timeslot is first come, first served until capacity.
- Time Slots are – 10:00-11:30 am, 12:00 – 1:30 pm, 2:00 – 3:30 pm, 4:00-5:30 pm, 6:00-7:30 pm
- There will be a 30-minute cleaning session between each swim time
- Guest passes are disabled because of capacity limitations
You must fill out a COVID-19 waiver 72 hours before you use the pool this summer. Everyone in your household must have a waiver on file. Click here for the waiver. You can send your filled out waiver to email@example.com.
Note: If you already have a reservation from the July 1 – July 4th, you’re guaranteed a spot and everyone else is first come, first serve. If you have a reservation, look for a separate line, so that you can head straight into the pool. Again, beginning July 5th you no longer need a reservation.
Read the complete list of rules and regulations here. If you have further questions, call The Grange at 303-814-2358 or the MNC at 720-476-4006. Things are moving in the right direction! With these guidelines in place, we should be able to have a fun and safe summer at the beloved pools in The Meadows.